Tuesday, November 21, 2006

A new look

Just to spice things up. Quick updates:
  • Vicky's gotten me into making comics. Damn you, Vicky! I should be studying for the GRE! *shakes fist* Will post some work-in-progress soon. Hopefully...

  • Aforementioned comics will be a bit difficult to finish, since Mom suggested that I drive home for Thanksgiving...tomorrow. Hopefully we'll find the scanner, heh. And BAH on Merced being 50 degrees! BAH! This past weekend in LA, it was 90! (I shit you not.)

  • Another incredulous thing that I'm shitting nobody on: Yesterday I was doing research on the Tang Dynasty for aforementioned comic, and a webpage I had found (that was definitely on the Tang Dynasty) was blocked by City of Hope for being on "Non-Traditional Religions and Occult and Folklore."

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home